freelance job
freelance job freelance job freelance job freelance job
Are you not content with the monthly pay check you receive? Do you wish to find new ways to earn? Freelance Depot is here to help.

Freelance Depot serves as blog-hub which conveys business suggestions and freelance opportunities that each one could consider on full-time or part-time basis.  

contact.

For comments, suggestions or contributions, email me at trinidad.jenny@gmail.com 

service offers.

  • freelance jobs
  • part-time work
  • freelance writing jobs
  • part-time job applications
  • freelancer's financial management
  • part-time programming jobs
  • part-time application tips
  • freelance job reviews

tag along.

freelance job








ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
COPYRIGHT FEBRUARY 2006
Wednesday, February 15, 2006

"Think twice before getting into this. If the pay is that good, then why can't they just deduct it from your first pay. Be careful as this seems like another extortion scheme from people on the web!" - comment from guest

[refer to previous post]

Thank you so much for the comment. I agree to that. Be careful in applying on these jobs, especially those that asks for initial payment. There are scams that roam around the net, and you'll never know which fools around from not, unless ofcourse you got fooled yourself. One can say, "I'm legitimate", well in fact, anyone can claim that even without meaning it. So be careful.

But then, Im not saying that all those who ask for initial payments are scams, there are those real legitimate ones like Freelanceworkexchange.com and Homebusinesssite.com. These sites act as "middle man" between the employers and the freelancers. However, if you wish to apply on these sites, most probably they'll pay you lower rates than that of a direct employment. Because, a portion of the service charge to the employers goes to these "middle men". On the other hand, the advantage of joining these sites is that they will look for employers for you, and that's were their charge goes.

But if you'll ask what I did, I never applied on these sites. I personally cant afford the risk. I'd rather look for direct employers (which I have found, by the way) and directly work for them. I should say it's beneficial for both of us, since we don't have to pass through a "middle man". We just work by ourselves.

Most of my posts here were for direct hiring. I found sites which offer direct applications for freelancers. Our concerned visitor's comment gave me an idea not to post again about these "middle men". Direct hiring is definitely better.

Thanks again.

If you have comments, suggestions or even contributions, let me know.

new thoughts @ 9:39 PM

----------------------------------------------------------------------------


freelance job